Fernando Mateus Fernández
I'm a tech entrepreneur with a lot of ideas and energy to work in ambitious life-transforming projects.
Currently Founder and CEO at Kymatio.
- Kymatio our proposal is to help organizations prevent situations of risk associated with internal human resources, providing the capacity to deactivate the triggers that can lead to security incidents.
As an Alien Ventures founder I'm involved on different projects like for instance:
- HAP. The Human Affinity Platform combines the most modern techniques of human personality analysis with predictive algorithms to address problems associated with interaction between humans and the relationship between humans and intelligent agents (AI).
- TeamFortify The analytic platform dedicated to make high performance teams by the affinity study between the team members, creating favorable conditions for cohesion, evolution and success.
- hi!. The human affinity app that amusingly enables users to better screen people they accept as “friends”.
- SincroLab. At Sincrolab we do applied Science. We generate highly customized programs neurocognitive training. Our goal is to encourage and improve cognitive neuropsychological treatment to enhance learning disabilities and abilities.
- GrandPic. Where Photography + Gamification + SocialDiscover rules! A complete new social sharing photo game with daily missions, achievements, badges, leaderboards, power-ups and real awards. Challenge your friends and show who's best photographer!.
- bioPing. The team is developing an interesting project, maybe the most advanced tool for your personal profile (Personal Webpage, Social Hub, Status Manager and Profile Analytics) and we are having a lot of fun and hard work getting it up and ready. Create your bioPing now, go to
Discover more intersting staff at [alienventures.com/launchpad].
Previously I founded aquaMobile where I used to work as CTO and later as Security Solutions Business Development Manager.
With our USA partner Digimarc at Portland (Oregon) and the aquaMobile development team based in Madrid, I was in charge of the product development using an array of state-of-art technologies: Digital Watermarking, Mobile Apps and online Platforms. Our flagship product is CLIC2C® (The invisible barcode), by using it with your mobile phone, you can access video, audio, image galleries, contests, promotions and more...only by scanning images on your magazine, book or printed ad... without using ugly barcodes.
As a member of expert program of Business Creation Competition UPM actúaupm at Universidad Politécnica de Madrid I help entrepreneurs to prepare their ideas and business plans to compete in a huge market.
I also teach at ICEMD/ESIC "Proximity and Mobile Marketing Senior Program ICM/ESIC Business & Marketing School".
Of course, I am using all this experience, constant education and passion, to face new challenges and develop new technologies for a global IT/Communications project.
Select to open in my bioPing™ stream:
Take Fernando Mateus Fernández with you.
You need a QR reading App to use this code.